A business with a recognized brand name and proven business system is generally less likely to fail than an independent operator. This factor was the engine behind our endeavor to launch the franchise adventure in the world of Gourmet Food Service.
For the past 15 years, we have been known for providing the best pita sandwiches, Shawarma, Grill and Falafel platters. Our menu has continued to expand in such a way that Shawarma are now only part of the delicious food that we serve at our locations and catering events. It was for this reason that we decided to create prince gourmet to better reflect our ever-‐expanding line of gourmet food offerings. In fact we have been so successful that we have now 12 locations. We are seeking franchisees for the following areas in Ottawa: Orleans, Barrhaven, Kanata, and west-‐boro.
We are also continuously seeking opportunities in Toronto and the GTA, Kingston,
Kemptville, Bellville, and Hamilton.
Our objective is to open 2 to 4 locations per year over the next 5 years.
Benefits to own a Prince Gourmet franchise
Franchising reduce the risk of business failure
A franchise owner carrying on business with prince gourmet, a recognized brand name and proven business system is generally less likely to fail than an independent
Shawarma business operator.
The advantage for a Prince Gourmet franchise owner include:
- The use of an existing reputation of Prince Gourmet and its brand name.
- The establishment of business method developed by Prince Gourmet, the franchisor.
- Providing proven systems, products, recipes and services.
- The existing of site and territorial selection policies.
- Providing assistance, training and opening support.
- Providing marketing and advertising support to ensure a rapid penetration of the market.
Our financial overview is as follows:
- Total sales over$6 Million in 2015.
- Spent over $100K on advertizing last year.
- Paid over $600K in rent to different landlord, always on time.
- Zero outstanding debts with newly purchased equipment.
- Sponsorships provided to several sports teams, players and events in the surrounding communities.
- All filling with the tax authorities are done on time. There are no outstanding balances with any government agency.
- Currently there are 40 full time and 40 part time employees.
- Growth highlights
- In the last 2 years, the company opened 4 successful corporate owned locations (Montreal Rd, Greenbank, Bank St, Clyde Ave)
- Currently negotiating for other locations in Ottawa, Toronto, and Kingston.
- Prince Gourmet is committed to seek opportunities expand throughout Ontario & Canada.
Tel: 1(855) 830-0888
Or E-Mail: email@example.com